Beyond Code – Desktop apps with Electron
Build desktop apps using web technologies
This course teaches you how to use your existing knowledge of tools like VueJS, React, TailwindCSS, and NodeJS to build cross-platform desktop applications.
Even if you are a beginner, this course will walk you through the process of creating a desktop application from scratch.
What will we build
In this video tutorial, we are going to create a desktop application from scratch using only HTML, VueJS and TailwindCSS.
The app is called RegExpress, a regular expression app that helps you test, debug, and even render regular expressions.
We’re going to use native system functions like storing and opening files, saving images to disk, and using the menu bar.
What do you learn?
- How to create your own desktop application
- Communication between multiple windows
- Menu creation
- Extend your existing skills beyond the browser
- Integrating TailwindCSS into your Electron app
- Licensing and Selling Your Desktop Application
- Using native operating system functions
- Details about Electron API
- Automatic update of your apps
- Writing tests for your Electron application
- Consolidating your apps across Mac, Windows and Linux
- Start your next app idea
- Code to sign your apps on macOS
- How to automatically distribute your app from GitHub
- Using GitHub actions
- Tracking your application errors
- Debugging Your Electron Application
Download From Here – Click Me
We highly recommend you to buy the original products to support the developers!
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner. This content has been shared under Educational Purposes Only. For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Administrator or Email at ([email protected])